– Rep. Jerry Knowles (R-Berks/Carbon/Schuylkill) cordially invites residents of the 124th Legislative District to join him on Friday, Sept. 28, for an open house and ribbon-cutting ceremony at his new Tamaqua district office, located at 202 E. Broad St
., which is the former AAA office. This special event will be held during regular office hours from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
“This open house is an excellent opportunity for the citizens we serve to get better acquainted with me and my highly knowledgeable staff, learn about the wide range of services available through my district offices, and help us celebrate by enjoying some refreshments and conversation,” said Knowles. “The people of the 124th District should know that we are here to do everything we possibly can to meet and exceed their expectations both at home and in Harrisburg.”
Services offered at both the Tamaqua and Hamburg district offices include:
• Property Tax/Rent Rebate applications.
• Unclaimed property recovery.
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates, and temporary placards for persons with disabilities).
• PACE and PACENET applications for senior citizens.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
• Information about legislation and new laws.
The Tamaqua office is available by phone at the original district office number: (570) 668-1240.
Residents can keep up with the latest from the district and in Harrisburg by visiting Knowles’ legislative website at RepKnowles.com
or following him on social media at Facebook.com/RepKnowles
Representative Jerry Knowles
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Contact: (570) 668-1240