– Rep. Jerry Knowles (R-Berks/Carbon/Schuylkill) announced that his district office in Tamaqua will reopen to walk-in visitors with some restriction starting Monday, June 29, at 9:30 a.m.
During the entire coronavirus pandemic, Knowles and his staff have assisted residents by telephone and email. For the past six weeks, the representative’s office has been open by appointment only.
“I ask that people wear a mask if medically able,” said Knowles. “We will be following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and practicing social distancing and cleaning. If our waiting area is full, please return later or wait outside. We are all are happy to continue to serve your needs.”
The phone number for the Tamaqua office (202 E. Broad St.) is 570-668-1240.
Knowles and his staff can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through his website at www.RepKnowles.com.
Staff in the offices offer the following state-related services:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork, such as lost cards, changes, corrections, special plates and handicapped placards.
• PACE and PACENET applications.
• Birth and death certificate applications.
• Access to state tax forms.
• Voter registration forms.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
• COVID-19 concerns.
Representative Jerry Knowles
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Rick Leiner